Just looking for a Plain Jane set of googles

Reaction score
I added the HDMI module to my P3 pro transmitter, I want a simple set of goggles that have an HDMI input jack so my wife and friend can watch while I fly. I cant see spending $200 -$300 on fatshark or anything else that has a bunch of antennas and crap hanging off of them. Just looking for cheap and simple , no headtracking, no recording, Just plain jane that wont break the bank, thanks

You can find a list of commonly used FPV goggles here. They all start at about $200.

FYI, if included, the antennas do not need to be attached to the goggles since they can only be connected via HDMI.

You can find a list of commonly used FPV goggles here. They all start at about $200.

FYI, if included, the antennas do not need to be attached to the goggles since they can only be connected via HDMI.
Thanks , yeah looks like I am stuck at the $200 mark, just seems like someone out there would make a simple solution, just a screen and some nylon head straps. Crazy!

I use a set of VR goggles and Litchi. Total cost...$40.00 They work awesome. No need for the HDMI module or expensive goggles. I use my phone and FPV goggle mode in Litchi. Super clear HD resolution (goggles usually are low VGA resolution), bright and no sun glare. I can also use the C1 button to switch from seeing the Phantoms camera view on the screen to using the phones rear camera to see what the phone camera sees right in front of me or spotting the Phantom in the air. This works great for take off and landing.

I use a set of VR goggles and Litchi. Total cost...$40.00 They work awesome. No need for the HDMI module or expensive goggles. I use my phone and FPV goggle mode in Litchi. Super clear HD resolution (goggles usually are low VGA resolution), bright and no sun glare. I can also use the C1 button to switch from seeing the Phantoms camera view on the screen to using the phones rear camera to see what the phone camera sees right in front of me or spotting the Phantom in the air. This works great for take off and landing.
That's sounds like just what I am looking for, can you tell me specifically which VR googles you use that allow you to see thru the goggles with the phone rear camera?

Reactions: embayweather
As long as there is an opening in the back of the goggles for the phones rear camera. That one above has a door.

Another cool feature of the litchi be mode is that you can set it up so that when you are wearing the goggles and look down, the camera on the Phantom tilts down. Look up and it tilts up.

how do I program the C1 switch to change from camera view to phone view

I have 2 sets of VR goggles and neirher one come close to super clear HD resolution using FPV with Litchi with Iphone 6 plus,what is your secret? One of them is VR Box brand,dont remember the other one.Theyre better than spending big bucks but the resolution I am getting is not that great

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers