Just got word from DJI China!! Phantom 5

Reaction score
The biggest update is a silent flight from the motors and propellers adding an omni directional condenser Mic and an 8K 60fps! Don't kill the messenger!!!

The biggest update is a silent flight from the motors and propellers adding an omni directional condenser Mic and an 8K 60fps! Don't kill the messenger!!!
they wouldnt be thinking about that this early, and that quality is so incredibly rare even on 50+lb movie quality cameras, and has never been seen on something like a quadcopter (even professional ones)
people know that they dont need that (some people do want 4k though) and it would cost so much that dji knows it is a bad idea

Lol @ 6k 60fps. Even with horrible compression, that file size would need a hard drive.

Reactions: henick
I think you need a fresh flight. Broaden your imagination and joke factors
i was joking too, but you usually dont make an entire thread on here saying something that just isnt true at all, and not say anything about joking
i know that people will know that you are joking, but still

Also, didn't catch the condenser mic.

Anyone taking him seriously, isn't realizing he's kidding. A condenser mic is a very sensitive studio style microphone that the vibrations alone would destroy on the first flight.

Also, didn't catch the condenser mic.

Anyone taking him seriously, isn't realizing he's kidding. A condenser mic is a very sensitive studio style microphone that the vibrations alone would destroy on the first flight.
I forgot to mention thanks for bringing this up... They came up with the first Styrofoam carbon fiber laced shock mount to take care of that. Ha

ban.jpg

Bunch of waaahs I see I've had a safe flight over to off topic by the Phantom Police! Ha

I have seen it flying, very silent, it has anti gravity propulsion.

Bunch of waaahs I see I've had a safe flight over to off topic by the Phantom Police! Ha
Is where you should have started this in the first place . You got a problem with it contact a mod .

Reactions: tdashhoot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31