Just got P3P and I have an issue

Hmm putting the wrong props around... Do you have any prior experience of flying other quadcopters before this Phantom? If no, I would suggest you put aside the Phantom and buy a cheap quad such as Syma X5C-1 to learn flying for about a month first. If you already have lots of prior experience, well I guess you were just having one of those moronic moment like lots of us have had :p

Reactions: B- Scene Films
I'm a moron everybody, it seems that even with the 2 days of tutorial videos and trying to know everything to do...I put the propellors on wrong...it works great...lol now to call Amazon again!
Hey Miami, you're not getting off that easy. You have GOT TO explain how you managed to put the props on wrong. They are color coded. They have opposite threads on half of them. You have GOT TO explain how this happened. We're eagerly waiting to understand.

Yes I have moron moments too, and I'm not trying to embarrass anyone. I truly want to know how this can be done, because it seems absolutely impossible.

Because I got too excited once it arrived and didn't really notice the color coding. Imagine I found the firmware updating, calibration and everything else simple and that I overlooked and didn't notice, honestly.

I would just return it and get a brand new bird. A little dishonest, yes, but you said the bird was upside down...could have internal damages. DJI's fault all the way.

I ended up flying it around with the other props just fine and worked like a charm, no damage to the drone only the propellors, which i don't care those are cheap replacements

Because I got too excited once it arrived and didn't really notice the color coding. Imagine I found the firmware updating, calibration and everything else simple and that I overlooked and didn't notice, honestly.

What you're not quite catching here MiamiPhantom is that in order to install the props incorrectly, you would have to work really hard on turning them the wrong way and forcing them onto the motor threads... and if you did that then it means you've likely stripped/cross-threaded the props (inside the hub portion)... the props are supposed to *easily* spin and thread either righty-tighty or lefty-tighty depending on which pair...

So, people are very curious HOW you were able to attach them incorrectly...

Reactions: John Locke
Ah yes well, I did notice I had to push down a little harder on 2, I have a little experience flying some cheaper ones, I just completely had a dumb moment

Once I put the other props on correctly everything was fine, flew it about 600+M away, was a solid fly and easily maneuverable, really amazing piece of technology. Even did self landing instead of letting it land on its own.

Even if you were able to actually do it. Don't tell me you didn't know you were doing something wrong. Some people just like attention. that's what this is. Or a big April Fools. We need to stop responding

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj