Just got p3a back from DJI repair, now go app will not pair with aircraft

Reaction score
I had a cracked shell and sent a nearly new (only 8 flights) P3a back for repair. Now that it is back, I thought I'd at least power it up in the house without props for a quick test. I cannot pair the aircraft with the GO app. I'm on iOS - app is version 2.4.1.

Any advice how to fix this? The aircraft goes through power up self test and gimbal moves. Could DJI have updated the firmware and now my GO app version is not compatible?

Potentially! If they have upgraded the AC firmware you may need to update the app as according to DJI the firmwares need to me 'similar'.

I bought a P3A off eBay and it refused to pair with my RC until I upgraded the AC to the latest version. As the Firmware in the RC was the latest and the AC was on the previous version.

Potentially! If they have upgraded the AC firmware you may need to update the app as according to DJI the firmwares need to me 'similar'.

I bought a P3A off eBay and it refused to pair with my RC until I upgraded the AC to the latest version. As the Firmware in the RC was the latest and the AC was on the previous version.

I just got it to pair. I had to go into the GO app and select "link aircraft" and the push in the little button by the red light on the vision module with a toothpick to force pairing. Now I'm looking into how to upgrade the battery firmware (and what version to use). Anyone that has advice on this ? Should I just ignore it as I don't have any problems?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just got it to pair. I had to go into the GO app and select "link aircraft" and the push in the little button by the red light on the vision module with a toothpick to force pairing. Now I'm looking into how to upgrade the battery firmware (and what version to use). Anyone that has advice on this ? Should I just ignore it as I don't have any problems?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
l don't know they can't stick a little note in the box telling people they need to re-link. When u get the bird back it's linked to their rc.

Don't worry about the battery it will update if needed after an AC update

I had the same thing happen when I sent mine in for repair. I had to go through the process you described. Ohio is on to something. Include directions with the repair unit on how to relink.

l don't know they can't stick a little note in the box telling people they need to re-link. When u get the bird back it's linked to their rc..........

Cos they think were all drone whizz kids! Not impressed with them at all.
Graham

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.