just got P2 back from shop

Reaction score
now i am getting this light sequence. battery is fully charged. tried 3 of them. when i plug into computer battery is at 96% did compass calibration and advanced calibration.

Have you done an advanced calibration after this? Try that and a new compass calibration then power cycle. See if that does anything to the current light sequence. The steps I provided cannot hurt it anymore. Do you get the normal boot sequence when you turn it on?

That looks like the signal you get when in an airport zone. Are you near an airport? check here - http://www.dji.com/fly-safe/category-mc

If you didn't get this before from the same spot, maybe the shop updated your firmware to the new version which includes safety zones around airports.

MrC said:
That looks like the signal you get when in an airport zone. Are you near an airport? check here - http://www.dji.com/fly-safe/category-mc

If you didn't get this before from the same spot, maybe the shop updated your firmware to the new version which includes safety zones around airports.
well i think you nailed it. i am just on the 5 mile border. its the first i seen the lights. wondering if it was the last update. i had 2 flyways so we returned it and they put a new compass in it and said the Tx might have ben bad so sent a new one. hopefully this will work.
thanks for the help

You should still be able to fly at 5 miles, it will restrict the height you can fly the closer you get to the airport. If you watch the vid on that link it explains the variable height restrictions. It will keep repeating the red flashes while you stay in the airport zone.

well maybe the airport was not the problem. went to the field today which is about 20 miles from nearest airport that i fly at and i got some red lights. did a compass calibration and still no go. i did all calibrations in naza assistant and nothing has helped. don't wanna fly it like this. going to call shop and maybe send it back again.

I had some issues similar to that when DJI forced 3.04 on me. I reflashed the 3.04 and seemed to work fine. Hope you're not dealing with what happened to me. Call a pro before you do a firmware upgrade though.

i tried to reflash but still have same problem. i sent them an email to see if they can figure it out.

thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20