Just got my wings

4proppilot

Hi,

Just joined the family of quad copters with a P4.

My first time ever flying a drone and wow.

I come from an RC plane background where maintaining visual on the craft is a must always. Looking down at the iPad is something new and the range of these machines is great and yet quite nerving.

Most impressed and looking to play more

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bunkphenomenon
Welcome to the best Phantom Forum on the nets! I went through the same thing when I started flying Phantoms a few years back, I was also from an RC Plane background of over 20 years. Fly safe and have fun!

Same here. Flew fixed wing craft for a long time and still do on occasion. But it's night and day when it comes to a quad. Enjoy and have fun!

Thanks guys. This forum seems to be the place to hang out. I flew the P4 out in the middle of a farming district, no airports or people. I just let her go out over the fields until I couldn't see nor hear her anymore. What a sickening feeling, but there on the iPad was full signal Comms and clear as day a view of where it was. I decided to try the return to home feature. I waited until slowly I could hear the faint buzz of its blades getting closer. Finally in view, and she landed herself right before me. Most impressed.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TWP723

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj