Just got my Trade Craft Phantom Case....

Reaction score
.... and I LOVE it!

Roomy, tough, solid and accommodating for all my gear.

If anyone is on the fence about getting one, I'd say do it... you'll be very pleased!

(not a shill or a planted comment... just an honest opinion from a happy customer!)

+1
I have the old one, first edition, like it a lot, the new one seems to be even better!

I just received this one over the weekend and love it:
http://www.goprocases.com/xb-dji.aspx

I went with it instead of the Trade Craft case because of the additional padding on the top. I often fly for video production gigs, I plan on bringing the Phantom to some, and the additional padding will be nice when it gets thrown around by baggage handlers.

Darrell1 said:
I just received this one over the weekend and love it:
http://www.goprocases.com/xb-dji.aspx

I went with it instead of the Trade Craft case because of the additional padding on the top. I often fly for video production gigs, I plan on bringing the Phantom to some, and the additional padding will be nice when it gets thrown around by baggage handlers.

For $10 more it seems slightly more protective. I'm still debating on which one but I'm getting one. They both look sweet!!

I like the Tradecraft, but I got a Pelican and like it even more. I have a 1550 but realized it was a tad too big for an airline carryon, so that is now my "local" case for around home. I got a Pelican IM2500 for travel, and it's perfect as long as you don't try to bring every tool and spare part you own.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 761
Like the orange! It's like a Baywatch edition :) just kidding. I really like it though!!!

Not that I ever watched the show.

Sac D said:
I like the Tradecraft, but I got a Pelican and like it even more. I have a 1550 but realized it was a tad too big for an airline carryon, so that is now my "local" case for around home. I got a Pelican IM2500 for travel, and it's perfect as long as you don't try to bring every tool and spare part you own.

I'm debating between the Pelican and the Tradecraft. Sac D - could you post a pic of how your phantom fits in the Pelican?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20