Just got my P2V+ and....

Reaction score
and check out my forcast :cry:
I won't get the batteries charged early enough to fly today so...
I was so geeked to get home and get this thing in the air and.. of course.. my UPS guy comes later than he ever has.

Attachments

• 5day.jpg
    5day.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 572
Never fails when you are waiting for something. I thought I was the only one that happen too. :D

I felt the same way. Finally brought home the plus and suddenly strong winds every day at the beach. Its messed up. Will summer please hurry up!

beachvision said:
I felt the same way. Finally brought home the plus and suddenly strong winds every day at the beach. Its messed up. Will summer please hurry up!

I know its creepy at first but the Phantom handles the wind with ease.

Finally got to take this thing up after that week of dreariness.
Wow was that fun!

One thing I don't get though when watching all those maiden flight videos I've used to pacify my longing to fly during that wait.... how did so few of you NOT have the biggest grin on your faces?

btw, 2 batteries ain't gonna cut it :D

Farside said:
Finally got to take this thing up after that week of dreariness.
Wow was that fun!

One thing I don't get though when watching all those maiden flight videos I've used to pacify my longing to fly during that wait.... how did so few of you NOT have the biggest grin on your faces?

btw, 2 batteries ain't gonna cut it :D

You are so right, so I have two more coming tomorrow! :D

Dirty Bird said:
You are so right, so I have two more coming tomorrow! :D
I'm jealous!
Where did you order them from and how was the delivery speed? And I guess it's safe to say that the genuine ones are the same price everywhere?

One thing I noticed is I just don't have the balls to go very high. I think I only got it maybe 125'. I watched a bunch of the videos posted here and totally said to myself that I was taking it way up there too... nuh uh. :oops: Not yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers