Just got my new p3a

Don't get the Standard. Go for the Advanced or Pro since the range is a lot better. Another difference is the video bitrate: 2 on Advanced vs 10 Mbps on Pro.

One more difference is the charger that comes with the package: 57W vs 100W for Pro. So it charges to full faster with 100W charger.

Thanks. I had already decided on the Adv or Pro, I meant to type I couldn't decide if the Pro was worth the extra $100 over the Advanced. Is the only difference the camera?

Thanks. I had already decided on the Adv or Pro, I meant to type I couldn't decide if the Pro was worth the extra $100 over the Advanced. Is the only difference the camera?
The video birate (10Mbps) and 100W charger are additional differences. Since it's only $100 more than the Advanced, I think it's worth it.

I have an advanced. At the time it cost $450 more for the pro. Was not worth the difference to me.
But for $100 difference I would get the pro.

I have an advanced. At the time it cost $450 more for the pro. Was not worth the difference to me.
But for $100 difference I would get the pro.

That was my though, as well, but now it's gone from "I think I'll pick up a second one for fun. The Standard is $450" to "I think I'll pick up a second drone for fun. The Pro is only $850."

The pro was\maybe still is, selling for 770 on ebay. Seller called pixelhub. Has sold many to board members.

I just checked. Went up to $949 now.

Don't get the Standard. Go for the Advanced or Pro since the range is a lot better. Another difference is the video bitrate: 2 on Advanced vs 10 Mbps on Pro.

One more difference is the charger that comes with the package: 57W vs 100W for Pro. So it charges to full faster with 100W charger.
I picked up the 100W charger on Craigslist locally for $20. Some guy bought a pro and returned it after the first flight cause said it would wonder instead of hovering. Still had the plastic wrap on it. It does charge noticeably faster[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That was my though, as well, but now it's gone from "I think I'll pick up a second one for fun. The Standard is $450" to "I think I'll pick up a second drone for fun. The Pro is only $850."
The standard was $399 at eBay but now also sold out after 500unit

I

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20