Just got my new dji p3 advanced

Hey Jim, congrats on your P3A - same one I have! You will love it - but for certain respect it and it's capabilities! Welcome to the forum also - I use this also to help me out for whatever!

There sure is plenty of resources and knowledgeable people on this forum who are more than willing to share experiences and offer up any assistance. I started a binder for myself with regard to safe operation and the "how to's" for flying and maintaining the P3A and batteries. Many posts on this forum, I have copied and pasted into a document then printed off and added to my binder! Read, read and read all you can find - plenty of info as you are likely aware on YouTube and elsewhere also that is worth digesting!

Stay safe - fly beginner and learn to fly in "Atti" mode until you feel confident - then the sky is the limit (that is, flying within the regulations and suggestions). Best of luck!

Have fun I've had mine for 3 weeks and I love it.
Done 20 flights so far....169000 feet traveled.. About 30miles with no problems whatsoever.

Thanks for reply guys. Looking forward to it. I have experience in in ic rc planes and helis etc so finding the p3 a pleasure to fly.

One problems I have experienced is one of the battery tabs on one of my batteries won't push down to remove the battery from the p3, so a trip to jessops tommorow to see about replacement, is this a common problem guys ?

Jim

Jim - tough break, I had the same issue with mine the first time I tried to remove it - I pushed the battery in thinking it may not be in far enough - didn't feel like it moved at all, but the tab did work after that and continues to be ok. I do notice the tabs are a bit harder to depress on both my batteries than you would expect, but hey, better too tight than loose I guess. Good luck with your replacement.

Well if you have managed to successfully handle RC planes and helis, the P3A must be child's play - a real pleasure for you as to handling it - lol.

Welcome to the most enjoyable, (yet feared) hobby on planet Earth. :)

The P3A is a great machine. Have fun! What is your general location?
(Dont answer if you feel that's too personal)

I live in a town called greenock on the west coast of Scotland, some great scenery here so can't wait to get the p3a up the hills for some great videos and pictures

I live in a town called greenock on the west coast of Scotland, some great scenery here so can't wait to get the p3a up the hills for some great videos and pictures
You will get some amazing footage up there. Closest I get is the dales and North Yorkshire moors without travelling 4 hours up your neck of the woods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20