Just got a Phantom 4!

Reaction score
So I just got my first legit quad and I couldn't be happier. Got the deal of a lifetime on a phantom 4 used but there is no manual with it. Can somebody point me to a pdf copy of the owners manual. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
edcb8a64294ddbbd2724f765d0919aa5.jpg

So I just got my first legit quad and I couldn't be happier. Got the deal of a lifetime on a phantom 4 used but there is no manual with it. Can somebody point me to a pdf copy of the owners manual. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
edcb8a64294ddbbd2724f765d0919aa5.jpg
HI Yip enjoy :):)

Oh man it flies like a dream! I got it about a mile and a half out and the signal never went down. That's as far as I dare fly it without the camera. I am as excited as I can be. This thing handles like a dream. Now I just gotta figure out what all these buttons do. Lol

Should I be seeing the quad on my wifi? It not showing up on wifi but I seem to be getting all the telemetry. Can somebody help me out?

Thanks, does the p4 connect via wifi? I'm not seeing it come up on my wifi screen and I don't see anything in the manual.

The Phantom 4 uses DJI Lightbridge technology which is what sets it apart from all other wifi controlled drones because it enables the amazing range we can get beyond what wifi allows.

Thanks, does the p4 connect via wifi? I'm not seeing it come up on my wifi screen and I don't see anything in the manual.
Check out the quick start guide that came in the box. It explains how to connect to your Phantom.

Reactions: FCD
This thing is just awesome! I can't believe everything that this thing is capable of. And to think, I almost got an Upair One. It's not even in the same category. Thanks for the help everybody.
Bit of info...
1493002193904389494865.jpg
from what said at start of post you not have this,,,but Yip study p4 manual that you downloaded..knowledge is key...take care

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan