Just found the ultimate weight loss program but it might cause a Heart Attack!!

Reaction score
My first experience with RTH!! Was flying along and hit 3700 feet and boom no signal, no video no RTH nothing. Then RTH button starts flashing some time goes by and the drone flashes via video. Sweat is dripping off me like a prostitute in church!! No signal still on screen no video!! Another flash and sweat now dripping off me onto the ground. Seconds later another flash of video and weak signal. Finally after what seemed like hours and I am sure it was minutes full signal and video!! Holy sheep **** batman this **** actually works. I take control of my bird and fly the baby home !! WOOOHOOO DJI RULES!!!

My first experience with RTH!! Was flying along and hit 3700 feet and boom no signal, no video no RTH nothing. Then RTH button starts flashing some time goes by and the drone flashes via video. Sweat is dripping off me like a prostitute in church!! No signal still on screen no video!! Another flash and sweat now dripping off me onto the ground. Seconds later another flash of video and weak signal. Finally after what seemed like hours and I am sure it was minutes full signal and video!! Holy sheep **** batman this **** actually works. I take control of my bird and fly the baby home !! WOOOHOOO DJI RULES!!!
LMAO:D:D:D:D:D it does work!

Reactions: Jbundy63
I use it all the time. Just make sure the lady tells you the Home Point has been updated prior to takeoff.

Reactions: bobmyers
LOL Been there and done that [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair