Just finished a few p2v mods

Reaction score
With all the down time at the moment due to weather thought I would make some changes to the p2v.
Not an easy fit and a lot of plastic has to be removed however works well, had a test flight on Saturday and the tracker worked perfectly.
Still have to test the gimbal but all's good so far.

Just waiting for the antennas from Horizon fpv :)

I wonder whats next :lol:

DSC_0099_zps4fc7c2e0.jpg

DSC_0097_zpse2fec247.jpg

DSC_0098_zps6ef6fddd.jpg

DSC_0101_zps2fed0602.jpg

DSC_0095_zpsb7f1480d.jpg

DSC_0102_zps064f5e57.jpg

Wow, indoor Flytrex. Does it really work ok like that? Not touch the battery? Easy enough to get the card out each time? Temp data might be skewed a little (but who cares I guess).

nhoover said:
Wow, indoor Flytrex. Does it really work ok like that? Not touch the battery? Easy enough to get the card out each time? Temp data might be skewed a little (but who cares I guess).

I was wondering the same thing. There's room in there with the battery installed? :shock:

-slinger

To be honest I haven't tried the flytrex core yet but like you say apart from temp it will work fine I'm sure, the green light flashes but that as far as I've got with it, the card is easy to get in and out, will test it fully when I get a chance to test the gimbal.
Yes its tight in there and a lot of plastic removed to fit them however I don't think its compromised the strength at all,.
The battery glides in and out no problem at all.
The tracker on/off is in an awkward position however a long screwdriver switches it on/off no problem at all, the only problem I can see is the sim card for the tracker, before install I topped up with credit, am I right in saying now its registered any credit top ups will go to the account and wont need the card removed, if it needs removed then that's a problem as its in between the tracker pcb and the battery

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31