Just don't do this please

npalen said:
I'm going to be the devils advocate here and say that this method of rounding up livestock on open range could be (is) very useful. Yes, this guy was probably just harassing them for the fun of it.
Anyone who has rounded up cattle, for example, on open range knows that it is no easy task. Horses have been used for this purpose for centuries. Four wheelers (ATV's) are used extensively for roundup these days but there are places where even they can't go. The RC craft would be useful for flushing that errant cow and calf out of a thicket without injury to the critters or the person.
Rounding up feral hogs is another potential use in areas where they have become a menace.

Yep, agree. Helicopters are used extensivly in Australia for rounding up cattle but this guy was just being a ****.

Hi everyone. I didn't like what I saw in the video either, but we should not be publicly posting people's personal information or direct links to such. The rest of the mod team will be discussing this further to see if we should incorporate this into an upcoming FAQ/Rules page, but in the meantime we appreciate your cooperation. Thanks!

ElGuano said:
Hi everyone. I didn't like what I saw in the video either, but we should not be publicly posting people's personal information or direct links to such. The rest of the mod team will be discussing this further to see if we should incorporate this into an upcoming FAQ/Rules page, but in the meantime we appreciate your cooperation. Thanks!

I did not post the info but how can posting public information possibly be considered personal information?

The guy is using his real name on Youtube and identifies the city he lives in and Mr. Google has all kinds of public info.

If you feel the need to look him up then go ahead, but please don't post names & addresses here in the forum out of malice or with the intent to cause harm to another as it will not be tolerated. Thank you.

Fair point and my intent was not to harm anyone and it was a valid call to edit/delete my post (thats why we have forum Mods :shock: )

You guys in the states already have a ban on commercial use and with flying like that it won't be long before greater restrictions are imposed on the hobbyists. Videos like that are completely un-necessary and it was quite obvious he was following the cattle rather than gaining altitude to fly away from them.

CmB said:
excellent read. Thanks for the info.

Agreed.

I signed up for the updates too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik