Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Dacon Productions

Just curious, are there any P3/P4/Inspire drones in Japan? I don't see members here form there.
    Looks like they have a different frequency, do they have the same Tx problems? short range?
    DJI japan | B&H Photo Video

Capture.PNG

2. WRXJIM

Yes, but they are $$$$ the P4 is almost $2k usd.
    The range may be a little less because of the frequency. I dont know the exact reasons for the difference, maybe it has to do with the amount of buidings? , its basically 1gh so should penetrate stuff pretty well. Or whether that is there "open/free" frequencies? But
    I flew my American P4 without any trouble alongside a Japanese one, and they performed identically.
    They are there though, the language barrier will be the main reason for so few being on here.
    Even if they can read/write English, they would rather not incase they make a mistake. They take it very seriously.

#2 WRXJIM, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    IslandDave likes this.
  3. Dacon Productions

Would be nice to have members from all over the world.

4. DonaldictTrumperbatch

wow I wish I could get the Japanese version. 900Mhz has way better penetration through obstacles and its not stupidly in the wifi range as 2.4&5.8.

5. Dacon Productions

That frequency used in Japan my be in use here and FCC would love to see you hugging a frequency without approval...

6. Adolphe

Lower frequencies have better penetration, longer distance, but the lower efficiency of information transmission.