Just crashed my P3P ... Now "No signal" message

For those of you interested in DJI repair times ... Here is my story so far...
1. Had my accident on the 10 of October
2. Called and open a ticket with an RMA on the 12 of October ( free shipping label sent)
3. Drop the bird at FedEx on the 13 of October.
4. DJI received the bird on the 16th of October.
5. Repair completed and unit shipped back yesterday 22nd of October.
6. Expected delivery day 28 of October.

So far my experience based on time has been very positive. Communication regarding what has been done to the unit is none. I won't complain since my case was solved without any argumentation from DJI side and free of charge under the warranty and I'm trusting they did a good job fixing the unit. I sent the unit out for my gimbal and downlink problem plus one stress crack in one of the rear arms.

I will give you guys one more update after I receive my unit and can verify it is in pristine conditions as I am expecting now.

By the way... I just ordered the Gimbal Saver from Killer RC ... I won't go through another situation like this one in the future...

That is good news especially the quick turn around time.

Hi guys... So I received my P3 back from repair at DJI LA. All looks ok and last night I turn it on without props and checked if all messages ok in the GO app. A few observations...
- DJI ask you to send the drone with bubble wrap and peanuts and well packed but once repaired, they send it back to you just inside the original box with no other protection than the cardboard box. Not happy with that... Too exposed during shipping.
- I got the box with not one single paper inside explaining what they did. No email or anything else sent to explain what was done. I'm just guessing they replaced the camera with gimbal and the lower part of the shell that was showing stress cracks. Also I believe they replace the motors... What I hate is that I have to be guessing all this because they don't tell you anything .

Anyone else with a similar situation and what did you do to find out more details ? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.