Just confirmed I have ESC 2.1, here's my Serial Number

houstonpilot said:
Pmcdn said:
PH645450xxx = V2.0

Where and when did you purchase?

Oops. Sorry.
V3 V2.0
Purchased 12/6/14 from Sure RC (Authorized DJI Dealer) in El Monte, Ca.

updated

dji-esc-log.PNG

So you guys who claim 2.0 versions are you seeing it on the sticker on the end of the ESC?

6453977xxx. Phantom 2 vision +. Dec 19th 2014. London Camera Exchange, UK. Has esc V2 to be precice its wm 301 bldc v2 v I believe this is one of the doomed versions :-(

Bymg said:
6453977xxx. Phantom 2 vision +. Dec 19th 2014. London Camera Exchange, UK. Has esc V2 to be precice its wm 301 bldc v2 v I believe this is one of the doomed versions :-(

does the underbelly of your phantom indicate v.2 or v.3. Your serial number is way lower than the others on the list, and even lower than a vision+ v2.0, so I just wanted to confirm your phantom version number before recording the ESC version number. After you confirm the version of your drone, as listed by the serial on the underbelly, I'll add this to the list..

Hey guys,

Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0
PH645474
2.1 ESC (Vented WiFi)
Purchased on Amazon on approx. 12.20.14
No 4 beeps after power up

Version 3.0
Serial # - PH645420xxx
ESC: no version number on QR code sticker
Wifi: no holes
Sound: no "4 beeps" after startup musical sound
Purchased: 1/1/15

- Tweez

I have two v3's both bought in dec 14 amazon
both are v2.1 and vent holes
ph645474xxxv3.0
ph645465xxxv3.0
just start up deedaadeelee

Prylar Bek said:
So you guys who claim 2.0 versions are you seeing it on the sticker on the end of the ESC?
Yes.

PV2+ Purchased from Amazon on 11-21-14
Has ESC 2.1 stickers
Has new motors and Wifi with holes.
No extra beeps after initial chime on power-up.
Serial Number PH645448xxx V3.0

WOW! Every single one of u who bought it from Amazon have the 2.1. Now I didn't buy It off amazon cause I thought they would be the worst ones and it comes out they are the best ones at the moment

Eltrochaphantom said:
WOW! Every single one of u who bought it from Amazon have the 2.1. Now I didn't buy It off amazon cause I thought they would be the worst ones and it comes out they are the best ones at the moment

Amazon often warehouses other sellers' products. In fact, there are many different sellers you can get the phantom 2 vision+ v3 from.

Eltrochaphantom said:

I don't. I have 2.0.

Eltrochaphantom said:
ive seen the opposite in other threads

OK here's my info:

Purchased the P2V+ V3.0 on Nov 28th from AMainHobbies.com
Serial # is PH645442xxx
WiFi has vent holes
ESC's have nothing next to the bar code
When I get home I'll update if I get 4 beeps :) I know my P2V did but can't remember on my plus

rwskinner said:
PV2+ Purchased from Amazon on 11-21-14
Has ESC 2.1 stickers
Has new motors and Wifi with holes.
Serial Number PH645448xxx V3.0

My serial # was 300 something behind yours. I got none of the important upgrades. Back it goes, only to be replaced when things calm down and people are once again talking about how to make cool videos instead of how to prevent their quad from falling from the sky!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers