Just checked my motors speed...

Actually the opposite. Post #93 should explain it better. Thanks.
I'm glad you got everything sorted out. I was rather shocked you forgot I recommended the infrared thermometer, not to solder to the main board, and who knows what else. lol!

Anyway...by listening to what others had for advice saved you a great deal of stress. Two thumbs up for NJR.

I'm glad you got everything sorted out. I was rather shocked you forgot I recommended the infrared thermometer, not to solder to the main board, and who knows what else. lol!

Anyway...by listening to what others had for advice saved you a great deal of stress. Two thumbs up for NJR.

Thanks flyNfrank. Now I know who told me. Thanks for the reminder. There were so many people throwing idea's and thoughts out there, it was hard to remember anything. I am really loving that infrared thermometer too. I use it to test various parts of the house to see where heat is coming from in the summer, this time of year. That way I can tell when I should economically turn on the air conditioner. I just go around testing the heat of various appliances now. Like my digital box for my TV, it puts out 100F, my TV puts out 111F, my computer fan is blowing out 101F constantly, so now I know why the air conditioner works so hard all the time. I was going to say turn on the AC but in this forum that would mean aircraft and you would think I have lost it. Lol. I really like the infrared, so thank you so much for the idea. Mainly it was instrumental in helping me learn about my bad motor. It was kind of like the icing on the cake that made me replace the motor. Thanks again.

Thanks flyNfrank. Now I know who told me. Thanks for the reminder. There were so many people throwing idea's and thoughts out there, it was hard to remember anything. I am really loving that infrared thermometer too. I use it to test various parts of the house to see where heat is coming from in the summer, this time of year. That way I can tell when I should economically turn on the air conditioner. I just go around testing the heat of various appliances now. Like my digital box for my TV, it puts out 100F, my TV puts out 111F, my computer fan is blowing out 101F constantly, so now I know why the air conditioner works so hard all the time. I was going to say turn on the AC but in this forum that would mean aircraft and you would think I have lost it. Lol. I really like the infrared, so thank you so much for the idea. Mainly it was instrumental in helping me learn about my bad motor. It was kind of like the icing on the cake that made me replace the motor. Thanks again.

I could talk all day about the benefits of the infrared thermometer. The sun comes in my house windows that face the south more then any other side of the house. I bought some vinyl window tint which allows me to use it over again each year. When the sun shines on the floor below the window, the infrared thermometer (I-T) showed it was around 125 degrees at that point. After installing the Vinyl Tint it was 85 degrees. Also had the house re-roofed using a white colored shingle. With no exaggeration whatsoever, my electric bill dropped a Bunch!

I could talk all day about the benefits of the infrared thermometer. The sun comes in my house windows that face the south more then any other side of the house. I bought some vinyl window tint which allows me to use it over again each year. When the sun shines on the floor below the window, the infrared thermometer (I-T) showed it was around 125 degrees at that point. After installing the Vinyl Tint it was 85 degrees. Also had the house re-roofed using a white colored shingle. With no exaggeration whatsoever, my electric bill dropped a Bunch!

Yes, it's amazing. You must have paid for the thermometer 10 times over by now. I keep finding things I can use it for. After ranting about the thermometer on here, the sales have probably gone up for it. I'm sure other guys are buying one too. Haha. Have a great day flyNfrank.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd