Just broke 11,000 feet!

Reaction score
Took my drone out tonight with fresh batteries and easily flew 11k and landed with over 30% battery!

Nice flight I'll upload video of Marsh Creek, PA

Reactions: dalebb
I can't even imagine. I maxed out at 4000 ft and I was squinting to see the dot in the horizon. Of course having the GPS map is even better, especially when the video feed keeps cutting out due to heat this weekend.

Might want to think twice about that. Read the recent post about FAA visiting DJI offices.

Yawn. The FAA did not visit DJI because of flight distance and the FAA is not going to take the time out of their day to attempt to track someone down based on a post and then come knocking on their door.

Reactions: Evel_Knievel
Yawn. The FAA did not visit DJI because of flight distance and the FAA is not going to take the time out of their day to attempt to track someone down based on a post and then come knocking on their door.
Mostly true. But there has been a rogue agent or two, making phone calls and sending letters based on a video posted on YouTube. They were then reined in, but they're always the wild card.

Mostly true. But there has been a rogue agent or two, making phone calls and sending letters based on a video posted on YouTube. They were then reined in, but they're always the wild card.

Not to mention we're only a stroke of a pen and a phone call away from who knows what loss of freedoms?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers