Just bought Litchi AutoPilot for PH3Pro: Any hints/dangers etc

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got the Litchi AP app for my PH3Pro and since this list is for PH quadcopters, is there anything from your experiences with this app, one should be aware of, hints, do and don'ts? I'm in Australia and we use Mode 1 here (we fly on the left side of the sky.. lol)

Thanks guys,

Jim

Hi guys,

Just got the Litchi AP app for my PH3Pro and since this list is for PH quadcopters, is there anything from your experiences with this app, one should be aware of, hints, do and don'ts? I'm in Australia and we use Mode 1 here (we fly on the left side of the sky.. lol)

Thanks guys,

Jim
I've been using it for just over a week now (flown 4-5 flight plans).I really like it.

My first test - flt plan went exactly as pre-planned with exception to.... the "record flight", way-point command, DID NOT RECORD MISSION.
Reason; operator error (Reading is fundamental). If you have "Curves" turned on and have built in way-point actions to be completed i.e., "Start Recording", Take Picture", those actions won't happen. If you start the recording yourself, or you have the auto start record... set in settings...I found that to work. Still working/fine tuning. I really like the "Healthy Drones" Flight record set-up. VERY intuitive with far more information than the DJI Go App. plus you can upload DJI Go flights to the Healthy Drone flight records.

Cheers and Happy flying "Down Under".

Are you sure your in mode1? I fly mode2 and i am in AUS. Have you got elevator and aileron on the same stick? Maybe i need to convert.

Are you on Android or IOS? Lots of good commentary on here re litchi. IoS is only new and seems a less mature app than the android version. Check out some threads, there are plenty.

Are you sure your in mode1? I fly mode2 and i am in AUS. Have you got elevator and aileron on the same stick? Maybe i need to convert.

Are you on Android or IOS? Lots of good commentary on here re litchi. IoS is only new and seems a less mature app than the android version. Check out some threads, there are plenty.

I'm on iOS and Mode 1 is for 'south of the border' I've been told by my CASA flight instructor its M1 for OZ and M2 for USA. Even where you get Real Flight 7.5 or RF Drive simulator make sure you get the Mode 1 controller which matches up with the DJI RC. Swap over to Mode 1 on your DJI RC and try it.

I'm on iOS and Mode 1 is for 'south of the border' I've been told by my CASA flight instructor its M1 for OZ and M2 for USA. Even where you get Real Flight 7.5 or RF Drive simulator make sure you get the Mode 1 controller which matches up with the DJI RC. Swap over to Mode 1 on your DJI RC and try it.

Im guessing you are joking. Your suggestion is, in my mind, ridiculous.

CASA flight instructor? If he is a pilot Im suprised he doesnt prefer mode two. All pilots i know prefer mode two, especially those who fly helis as the mode 2 stick configuration more closely mimicks the real aircraft controls.

Im guessing you are new to this. Mode1 or 2 really makes no difference. Its just preference. Maybe you could get slightly greater precision in fine aieleron control flying a ducted fan or some other sporty setup but its no benefit on the phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20