Just bought a DJI Phantom 2 Vision

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! Im Thierry from mauritius and i just bought a DJI Phantom 2 Vision ! Im new to the world of drones and i have some questions . please if someone can help me , it would be very nice . first of all i want to know what i need to do before flying my drone . (1st) : Do i need to calibrate my remote controller or its already done when it come out of the box ? If yes , how can i do this ? (2nd) : Do i need to update the firmware of the drone or it is already up to date.(3rd) : Do i need to update my camera firmware ? (4) : Do i need to calibrate my drone for gps , everytime i want to fly it or i need to do it only the first time im flying it ? (5) : is there anything else i need to do ? Thank you in advance for helping me. As i said im new to drones and i need help. Hope to hear from you soon.

a) download the latest version of the Owner's Manual
b) disconnect from the internet
c) start reading the manual, over and over again.
d) read the manual until you find the answers to ALL those questions you asked.
e) read the manual again.

Thank you very much for your answers my friends. I will read the manual over and over again . And i will also read other stuffs than can help me on the internet. And also watch videos. And then if i have questions ill ask. Thank you msinger for your manual. I think it will help me a lot.

Welcome to the forum Phantom. You are at the right place if you have questions. Happy Flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj