Just arrived - hardshell backpack + extra batteries

Sweet!! I got my "second" battery combo today. Still waiting for the other 2 i ordered plus props.
Annnnnnnnd my replacement P3 pro

Hey just got home from a Business trip and found my backpack had arrived and you guys are right not liking the decal on it so I set off to my CNC got some color vinyl and cut me a new one....Everything fits great, extra props, iPad Mini all fit in...

View attachment 20957

Looking good, can't wait for these to arrive in England!

How hard would it be to cut the foam on this pack to fit the P3 with the connectors for the Bestem removable prop guards?

They are very nice packs and surprisingly very compact...I like your logo you should put that on the pack in place of that quad logo they have... :)

Careful, just read in the other thread that making money off your UAV hobby requires you having a license for it ☺

Stan, did you restitch your straps with red thread? Mine has all black stitching.
No, that would be outside my skill codes. Maybe the worker in China wanted a little RED THREAD tribute to their country colors!! Since I've only seen this one, I assumed that they all had some red stitching.

One thing that I think is common is for normal users, like me, to keep the P3 in their trunk in case some opportunity comes up. My driving is a little like Fast and Furious 7 with a Hemi powered car, so I am sure keeping the P3 in the backpack will help keep it from slamming into other things I carry in my trunk.

Now that I have it, may a hundred miles of backpacking over a year would do wonders for my belly.

I do have some gimbal guards to install, and I'll have to check to see if they fit without any problems in the bottom of the Phantom parking space.

Far as the strap rubbing and having to be fed under antennas... Why is the strap even needed in this case? Seems everything is well captured by foam?

Here you go.

1fb1869c288cc3c0c4d4b4602602941d.jpg

71a22db634f807bb19c06b6e00cf13db.jpg

Cheers thanks for that, will a ipad mini fit in that front bit that is in front of the batterys, Just wondering how long it is and if a ipad mini will slide in there. Many thanks again.

Cheers thanks for that, will a ipad mini fit in that front bit that is in front of the batterys, Just wondering how long it is and if a ipad mini will slide in there. Many thanks again.

leekiya, an iPad will not fit in the slot you see in front of the batteries. It is only a little more than an inch or so deep. The iPad mini fits where you see the prop bag. I am able to fit 4 props out of the bag on that side with the iPad mini and 4 spares in the bag on the other side with a carefully neatly folded cord. Its tight, but fits.

You guys were right it does look better with just the DJI logo ;)

Dataway - would you mind measuring the exterior dimensions of the hardpack?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik