Just about to pull the trigger......

Get a hat to shade you if you will be in the sunlight lol. When ya do get up in the air and can hold your own that's when I would start changing camera settings around.

Happy flyin. After awhile try getting fpv goggles, it's a trip to fly fpv[emoji41][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just a heads up, I had high hopes for my iPad Mini 2 as well. There is a lot of lag with it just to let you know. I thought it was my signal strength at first but once I switched to my iPhone 6s Plus it immediately went away. I guess the processor isn't as fast which leads to the lag.

Just a heads up, I had high hopes for my iPad Mini 2 as well. There is a lot of lag with it just to let you know. I thought it was my signal strength at first but once I switched to my iPhone 6s Plus it immediately went away. I guess the processor isn't as fast which leads to the lag.
I think your settings are flawed. The mini 2 will work fine in temps less than 90F. The lag is 180 to 240ms, I've measured it. Your iPhone should be the same if you have the settings the same. Make sure hardware encoding is enabled in the app.

Last edited:
Did you say you already have ND filters? You'll def want a set of them man. Love the Polar Pro Cinematic set with a 16, 32 and a 64. I also like having an 8 as well for cloudier days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub