Just a quick Pokestop on my run - P3P, Autopilot, AfterEffects/Cinema4D

Reaction score
I've been making motivational running videos using my drones (originally 3DR Solo--RIP, now P3P with Autopilot). I had to jump on the Pokemon Go craze!

Check out my YouTube playlist for all my drone videos, the last 6 were made with my Phantom :)

Copy&paste description from YouTube:

What a crazy & interesting #Pokemon-filled weekend it was! I showed #PokemonGo to my kids Friday, and by the end of the weekend they had willingly walked easily 10+ miles in search of Pokemon. The crazy part, though, was seeing just how many other people were doing the same thing. It was EVERYWHERE! We had groups of teenagers roaming the neighborhood phone-in-hand. Places with lots of Pokestops were packed with players. I struck up conversations with many random strangers just because I saw them playing. It was a very unique, strange, awesome weekend. I can't imagine the hype will be as strong by next weekend, but who knows.

I definitely had some fun with this shot! Filmed using my Phantom 3 with @autoflightlogic Autopilot. Edited in #adobepremiere, #adobeaftereffects and #cinema4d. Dusting off more old 3D skills to make the Pokestop, very fun
Pokemon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2016

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20