Just a couple of Canucks

Reaction score
Hi forum world!

Bet and Ryan here from Keswick, Ontario Canada, just north of Toronto. Both brand new to the RC world. Well, Ryan has flown and crashed his fair share of cheap and tiny helicopters and quadcopters. He bought a P3P for himself at Christmas. I bought him a Gopro for his birthday 7 months ago and we hadn't even been able to watch any of our footage with our piece of crap computer. haha! So, my Christmas present was a Mac Pro so we can actually start doing some cool stuff. Needless to say our learning curve is steep having never used a mac either.

We've flown the P3P about 5 times so far, but we live 500 metres from a lake and our weather has been too cold, too windy or too snowy most days. NOT that I am complaining because the faster the lake freezes, the faster I'll be out there getting sick shots of the ice huts, machines and amazing scenery!!

Ryan is an electrician who loves gadgets and I'm a Park Warden who adores adventures and photography. Aerial Photography is where our passions overlap. (Thank God we figured that out, because I was getting worried!)

Looking forward to going deeper into this!! So excited!!

Hello,
WELCOME! Very nice to have a couple enjoying such a great hobby together! My wife approves of my interests in the aerial photography world, but not much interest after that, lol. I think she enjoys it, because I do? But is 100% supportive! So that a plus! I have a couple buddies in Canada, great folks, beautiful country!
Glad to have you aboard, and looking forward to future posts! Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot
:cool:

Welcome to the forum Bet .
Your in the best place on the net for anything Phantom .
You need anything just ask and someone here will know.
Is good to see a Lady Warden here and look forward to
you posting some picture's from there :)
Where's Ryan..
tumblr_m9e904iVpx1rvc1g2.gif
;)
JK

Reactions: J Dot
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Hello from the South side of the big pond (Lake Ontario). :)
Enjoy your quad and fly safe!

I am from Keswick too, purchasing a p4p soon I hope.
I notice your message was posted over 1.5 years ago, I am sure a lot has changed since then, perhaps you are not even on this forum any longer...
How do you find shooting in Georgina with the drone?
Any favorite spots? Any issues flying in certain areas?
Since I am a newbie, any advice would be great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan