Jusat got my first Phantom

Nick: Welcome to the forum and happy flying. I just got my P1 back in April, have had lots of flying fun since. I have added a dual battery setup and added a front headlight, and now looking into the Flytrex Live 3G plus or groundsation for waypoint flying not sure which i am going to choose yet.

Welcome Nick. Do you know if yours is a v1.1.1 ?

Let me assure you, even by todays standards you have one helluva great bird there.

I have a P3 Advanced but I actually get more pleasure out of the P1. It's just so open to creativity and lighter and you don't have as much to lose.

There's a ton you can do to it...or just enjoy it as it. I had originally planned to just keep mine original...but ended up with FPV, Flytrex, anti-jello mounts, a low voltage alarm, great 1080p camera, larger battery door and it files soooooooo nice.

Take it slow. Get that Compass calibration right and know how to use Home Lock and RTH before you get to venturing far away. I routinely go out 1,500 feet all the time comfortably. She could go a LOT further....but I don't really wanna push it.

Have fun! Post pics!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31