July 4th FIREWORKS - who's going up to record?

My footage sucks so bad I won't post it. :(

I'd hate to make someone seasick. Yaw, the FC40 is still screwed up.

I did get to freak a bunch of folks out though. Flew right out of the parking lot and over the top of the Camplex in Gillette, WY. I was only 500 feet from where they were shooting from. Cops are funny sometimes... "There's no law against it"... :)

Fun times, crappy footage... this time.;)
That's not like you WY, normally your the guy that takes a cracking video, shame I was looking forward to seeing it:(

That's not like you WY, normally your the guy that takes a cracking video, shame I was looking forward to seeing it:(

Thanks Porky, yea I was hoping I could get it on the first try. I do have another opportunity next month when the Pyros come to town for a convention. :D

Maybe I'll post it on my "Wall of Shame", or possibly YouTube will eliminate the yawing for me. Oh well.

Who came up with something worth posting?

Here it is we had a little war of who spent the most money around the lake with I think 5-6 houses all lighting fireworks off so some are farther away but the close ones were ours and we won as this event lasted over an hour I was sad I only had two batteries and there was a min or so I between each one being lit so that ate up a lot of my time but it was still a ton of fun

Reactions: IflyinWY
Hey all,

I thinks all the vids/pics are very cool on this thread, well done to all for posting & having the balls to fly.:D

Our big firework night is on 5th November (Guy Fawkes) so I'll see if I can return the compliment;)

Hey all,

I thinks all the vids/pics are very cool on this thread, well done to all for posting & having the balls to fly.:D

Our big firework night is on 5th November (Guy Fawkes) so I'll see if I can return the compliment;)

No kidding Porky,

There's some great stuff here. Thanks for posting your videos folks, and the pic (which I hope to see turned into a video). Fun to watch.

:D

awesome videos here! I was moving that day - drone was stuck somewhere in the crazy pile.... Any videos from California - OC fireworks?

Eh, I'll throw mine up. This was my 2nd flight with my P3A, over water, no less. Didn't have a lot of time to figure out my camera settings, so it's a little darker than I wanted. Also, I almost took a direct hit around 3:57.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20