Juab Xtreme EnduroCross 2014

I like the video and the subject matter (Im into that stuff to) but you didnt really have a whole lot of the shots that only the phantom (or any quad copter) can get. A lot of your shots were just high up looking down at a 15-20 degree angle like that can be done with a lift or something. If you watch the video with this in mind you can see that all but about 1 min could have been done from a lift or scaffold or ladder. The few you "chased" the riders down the stretch were good but it would have been nice to have a couple with you along side sliding the length of the straight away. This also shows the height they get on the jumps and allows people to see the mechanics of the bike as its in motion. The people who will watch this video are gear heads....we want to see the shocks cycle, the chain slap around, and the tires dig for traction at speed. Not saying its bad...just suggestions to make things better is all. Im just saying you have a great tool in the phantom and you can use it to get shots that no other tool can get.

Timsytanker - music by Martin Riopel

Chuddly - thanks for the suggestions. Definitely a challenging race to film. Not a lot of room to maneuver and I certainly didn't want to interfere/hit a rider coming in the other direction. The other issue is you get one chance at the Pro Main. You have given me a couple of things to think about though. Thanks.

People are very fascinated by the Phantom. I must have answered a hundred questions at the event. It will be interesting to see how big this hobby gets in the next couple of years. I just hope everyone stays responsible and doesn't give others reasons to try to get them banned/limited.

I understand what your saying about the Pro Main and only having one shot at it. But the "slide along side" shots can be done on the practice laps because you dont see the whole course and you would want to show just 1 or 2 bikes. Plus the bikes would still be clean then making for good clear shots. Use the time that the big full shots for the mains and the tight shots for practice and so on as good action fillers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj