JPEG from todays sunrise

Reaction score
Not the best location but I wanted to get a photo in jpeg to see how it turned out. Will try some raw images later. Added a slight bit of contrast and an nd filter to distinguish the sky from the buildings.

f8e22d_d917b87e6db746818439d7cdced8cd54~mv2_d_5472_3078_s_4_2.jpg

Nice ... my family is from Portaferry near the tip of the Ards peninsula. I have not been there since 1965 and would dearly love to go back...

Brian

Small world Brian. Portaferry and Strangford is now on the global map with film locations for Game of Thrones. Get yourself across and see your family. :)

Small world Brian. Portaferry and Strangford is now on the global map with film locations for Game of Thrones. Get yourself across and see your family. :)

My parents, both long gone, grew up in Portaferry and I have pictures of my fathers old house a couple miles inland from Portaferry. I did a Google Earth/Maps trip past my fathers old house and it is still much as it was 50+ years ago.

Brian

Reactions: Techcop50
Some things never change around these parts. Sometimes that's a good thing sometimes bad. Tourism has changed for the good. Less troubles means more tourists which is noticeable and welcomed

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

why do some threads get moved and others dont? i post a thread of a couple nice samples and it gets moved to the general photo section... why hasnt this one been moved? forums are frustrating...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.