Jittery Video on new P3P

Reaction score
Only had it three days and video would jitter left to right on most of shots. In wind the jitter was bad. Was going to send back. Found that besides the Gimbal -Camera clip, there is also a form holder on the Gimbal. I am new to DJI Phantom birds and followed all "unboxing" and "Pre-Flight" videos and they didn't mention that. The holder form block had a sticker that said remove before flight but is was so small that I didn't see it at first.
Video looks good now.

So you calibrated the compass, gimbal and imu before your first flight then?? NOT!![emoji15]

Only had it three days and video would jitter left to right on most of shots. In wind the jitter was bad. Was going to send back. Found that besides the Gimbal -Camera clip, there is also a form holder on the Gimbal. I am new to DJI Phantom birds and followed all "unboxing" and "Pre-Flight" videos and they didn't mention that. The holder form block had a sticker that said remove before flight but is was so small that I didn't see it at first.
Video looks good now.
Thank you. I was ready to return the bird until you gave me the scoop

Good to hear you finally resolved the issue and l take it flying the hell out of that P3?

Thank you. I was ready to return the bird until you gave me the scoop

That pesky foam piece has been missed by many in the last year. It has been mentioned probably 150 times in different threads, so don't feel bad. You are not alone by any means! Cheers!

Learn to love the foam! I figure if DJI thinks it should be on the back of the gimbel to ship it to me, I can't hurt anything by putting it back on when I pack it back in the Microraptor case.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik