Jitters in my video

Reaction score
I have mentioned this before but can't see to correct this. I have the P1 Phantom with Walkera G2D gimbal. The gimbal seems to work fine except for the jitter in the video. This even happens on a calm day and just hovering. I have stuffed TP into the shock rubbers to stiffen them up a bit. Props seem to be balanced ok. This is the plastic version. Could it be that it just flexes too much? If I can see this on a laptop, I can imagine what it would look like on a large TV. Ideas? This only happens when flying.

I noticed some shake about 1-2s as you sit it down just before lighting-off the motors. Almost like the Gimbal is/was over-correcting? Maybe the dampers are too stiff? Try removing the tissue and see if it changes?

And yes, the aerial video has slight jerk/shake going on practically the entire time. Weird? Is it setup and programmed properly for that camera?

I believe the shake you see before startup is the flex of the legs with the extensions. It will do that if I touch it while sitting. The camera is balanced well. It took a few tries to get the weight where I wanted it. I first tried with nothing in the rubbers. Had the jitters. Some said rubbers may be too soft. So I stuffed them a bit. Still jitters. I even compressed rubbers fully . No jitters but had jello then. The gimbal is not connected to quad. It has its own battery. No pitch control connected. I adjust angle with gimbal pots.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr