Jet.com Launched Today. Lower Price Than I Paid.

Domainsbyproxy.com is being confused with "registering a domain name through a proxy server"

The price I saw was $1029.00 for a P3P 4K. I think the site is offering a discount while the retailer sells at MSRP.
Just visited the site. The price seems to have already gone up. A P3P is now listed for $1,201.44. Must have been an introductory offer. Interesting site, but only available to U.S. residents. Sort of like the old "brick and mortar" price club stores.

Reactions: Ken Cruise
Through my Travel Agency I work with about 30 different cruise lines around the world. To use Royal Caribbean as an example, they do not allow me to advertise my cruise fare below their listed pricing but I am allowed to offer an additional discount to my clients which would place my clients fare below Royal Caribbeans lowest price. So long as I make it known the additional discount is offered through my agency which I do all the time. DJI may allow discounts below MSRP if offered by the site or vendor.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Anyone checked out the DJI offerings on https://jet.com ??? What do you think of the pricing. I am having trouble loading the site maybe you guys have better luck.

The price listed for the P3P was about $200 less than I have ever paid.

I have nothing for sale on this site. Anyone use or belong to this site?

"When a Jet customer buys items that aren’t in its inventory or available from partner merchants, a Jet employee buys the items from another website and has them shipped directly to the customer. That is expensive for Jet because the company often pays high shipping costs plus any difference between its advertised price and the amount charged by the outside website."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/frenzy-...jet-com-harks-back-to-dot-com-boom-1437359430

Great business model... LOL!!!

Reactions: damitjim01
Jet is dot com era vaporware. They carry no product. The use dynamic pricing and spammy referral networks to provide discounts. These things never pay off and always blow up.

Through my Travel Agency I work with about 30 different cruise lines around the world. To use Royal Caribbean as an example, they do not allow me to advertise my cruise fare below their listed pricing but I am allowed to offer an additional discount to my clients which would place my clients fare below Royal Caribbeans lowest price. So long as I make it known the additional discount is offered through my agency which I do all the time. DJI may allow discounts below MSRP if offered by the site or vendor.

I''m a cruiser, do you have deals for NCL? Do you know the Klawitter's?

Jet is a legit site and is a direct competitor to Amazon. Their goal is basically to undercut Amazon pricing to give them back a little medicine. Jet was started by the guy who owned diapers.com which Amazon destroyed -- Amazon has a script that automatically undercuts it's competitors, even if below cost, until the competitor can't keep it's doors open. That is what happened to diapers.com and then Amazon bought the company. After working for Amazon for a while, the former owner of diapers.com left them and now started jet.com with everything he learned from Amazon.

Just a thought.... If someone invests millions in his business, is it difficult to pay at least 5 000 bucks for design? It looks so cheap.

Last edited:
Anyone checked out the DJI offerings on https://jet.com ??? What do you think of the pricing. I am having trouble loading the site maybe you guys have better luck.

The price listed for the P3P was about $200 less than I have ever paid.

I have nothing for sale on this site. Anyone use or belong to this site?

Thanks Ken
I've seen the story run on several news sites, another investor group similar is also trying to get in on Amazon.
These guy's have money to burn.
Will have to see how they advertise in the near future to get the name brand recognition out.
Props

Jet.com was founded by the guy who founded Diapers.com which he later sold to Amazon. I've been using Jet in Beta for a while. I was in their top 1000 signups and was granted a 5 yr free subscription. I've saved about $500 so far compared to Amazon.com and I'm a big Amazon fan and Prime member. They have about 5-10% of the total products that Amazon has but they have great prices and their affiliate shopping discounts are awesome too. P3P sells for about $1,186 right now on Jet and it comes from DJI so they probably won't be filing a lawsuit against them ;)
Jet.com will make money off of the $50/yr subscriptions and sell products at cost (for whatever that means). Their customer service is extremely responsive and polite. I've returned only a couple of things so far but it was just as easy as Amazon.com is. I'm not saying I would buy my P3P from them but spare parts and such, umm yeah, cheaper is better!

Reactions: gfredrone
Code for 12 months free. Not a referral code.

Accel0721A
FYI this works after your first purchase.

This is the kind of business we get in a free money society. I'm not complaining as cheaper is always better for my pocket book.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl