Jet.com Launched Today. Lower Price Than I Paid.

Reaction score
Anyone checked out the DJI offerings on https://jet.com ??? What do you think of the pricing. I am having trouble loading the site maybe you guys have better luck.

The price listed for the P3P was about $200 less than I have ever paid.

I have nothing for sale on this site. Anyone use or belong to this site?

Jet.com is not an authorized DJI dealer. I wouldn't chance it.

I surely wouldn't trust it

Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Reactions: Ken Cruise
If I could get the page to load I would like to see what company is offering the sale. They are attempting to be a better deal than Amazon and subsidizing their prices for the launch.

DJI does not allow Phantoms to be sold at a lower price. If that's happening, you should beware and shop elsewhere.

Reactions: damitjim01
Anyone registering a website by proxy and hiding ownership, is not looking to be known for good customer service. More than likely they're offshore and you're not going to get a refund or product.

Buyer beware!

Non sense.. Jet.com just launched and should be trusted as much as Amazon... i just bought an iPad mini off it.... The launch off this site has been anticipated for weeks... Its all over tech news/financial sites...

It does seem to be a legit site launch with some serious cash injected however I remember the Mp4 player and SD Card scams from ebay back in the day by foreign sellers. I'm having trouble loading the site to see which retailer is teamed up with jet.com . Is it DJI directly?

It does seem to be a legit site launch with some serious cash injected however I remember the Mp4 player and SD Card scams from ebay back in the day by foreign sellers. I'm having trouble loading the site to see which retailer is teamed up with jet.com . Is it DJI directly?

From the like of Macys, Bestbuy ,Adorama to Apple and even Samsung themselves.. You name it..

There is only one reason to use a proxy registration, to hide who you are. Whether it's legit or not, hiding the identity of the owner smells fishy.

I don't see DJI listed but i do see Adorama, B&H...

Reactions: Ken Cruise
There is only one reason to use a proxy registration, to hide who you are. Whether it's legit or not, hiding the identity of the owner smells fishy.
Again.. do a search on google about who domainsbyproxy is and the brands/companies domains they represent...

Thank for the info ViperNuke. I'm having problems loading the page for some reason. If I can get P3P's at that price ya'll better hurry up before I get at them.

Reactions: ViperNuke

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20