Jerky video

Reaction score
Quick question, using the 16gb cart that comes with the P3P good enough , flying at 130 feet I do a slow round movement and at a lower altitude fly and it is showing jerky in 1920x1080 50frames. Do I need a faster cart.

And a completely different question, I want to try and have a type of vr headset ( but not vr) so I can wear the iPhone 6 plus to get an idea of fpv

Thanks

It's tricky to do a slow yaw. If your camera is looking straight ahead, tilting it down a bit can help reduce the "apparent" spin. Stationary seems to work better than while moving if all you want is a pan shot. If it's a new copter, make sure you have removed ALL of the white foam plug in the back of the gimbal and no small piece is still stuck back there. You can also turn the left/right rudder expo down to 0.30 to make small stick movements have less of an effect on the yaw speed.

Another thing is to take a small piece of very thin cardboard (or a piece of a playing card) and make a hole in it large enough for control stick to fit thru. Put it over the yaw stick a hold it against the controller body with finger or thumb. You can then move the cardboard very slowly, dragging the yaw stick with it, and then hold it firmly in place, producing a very slow yaw.

Reactions: flight777
it is showing jerky in 1920x1080 50frames
Are you shooting 4k video? If so, the jerkiness might be your computer trying to play the video. Many computers cannot handle raw 4k video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers