Jerky 1080 pVideos. New Problem

Reaction score
I have a friend with a p3 pro who today took videos with two different sd cards in two different flights. Both videos were taken in 1080 p 25 fps and turned out jerky/ratchety. The p3 previously has taken flawless videos with these settings. I ran the vids on both a laptop and desktop that ran previous vids from this P3 flawlessly. Not a jello issue.
Any ideas. Keeping in mind both vids were done on different micro sd cards.
Thanks.

The only time I get the jerky videos is when I film at 60fps. As long as I do 30fps my computer can handle it. I won't even try 4K....

Had same issue only to find out was jerky on my windows based laptop and desktop but played flawlessly on the Apple laptop and tablet
I assume older laptop and desktop don't have good enough video card or memory to run 2.7k video smoothly

I converted the original file to 30 fps and it played fine. Settings must have been changed sometiome. Thanks for your input.

I have the same (unresolved in my case) problem and it is NOT a playback issue as some have suggested; does not matter what the computer power or playback software is. In 60fps there REALLY IS skipped frames and jerky video recording, and it is NOT the gimbal. As yet unresolved.

Before updating DJI Go, 60fps was smooth as silk. Coincidence? I'm guessing so. Sorry, but I need 60fps, so coping by setting to 30fps is not an acceptable solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan