:( JELLO sadness...

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Most of the topics I create here at the forum, all are involved with this Jello issue, every time i write about props, gimbal, etc.
I don`t know why i get Jello, some times more, some times I cant see it, but it is a thing for me, always appearing in my filming.

Right now i dont have a prop balancer, so i dont know if this is happening because of the props, my props are the original props that came with in the package, i admit that they arent 100% perfect and clean, but they look ok (for me) i already bought some props that should get here within 10 days max.
I bought a prop balancer but, obviously, it did not work because this self tightening props need this special rod that today i found some one is selling on internet. Im quite pissed of because Im not from USA so i dont have really good chances to get fast a cheap shippings, so i must wait.

My question is? Do the original props usually come unbalanced?

The other thing im planning doing is building a ND filter with the lens cap that covers the camera, i ve been reading and this could help me out, im also filming in 1080p to get the narrow mode (less fish eye effect) at 30fps, ive heard that the more fps, the better for taking out jello.
An other thing im doing is flyin ATTI, to get smother shots.

Ok guys, dont know why im writing this thing, but im feellin a little blue because of this jello thing that i keep seeing :(

Perhaps you could put up a piece of video showing your output. On this forum there some video of fireworks in Baltimore utilising a completely standard Phantom. The pictures are so stable youwould think the camera was standing on the ground on a tripod. Strange that yours should be so bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers