Jello - not seen this before in 6 months of flying??

How is he "stomping on" someone's theead when he says he has basically the same problem ? Every thread people ask questions within the thread.

RichWest said:
StevenQX said:
Mori55 said:
You can buy this. http://rcpilotsupply.com/products/speedy-prop-balancer
Also have you tried putting new props on ? They're normally good out of the box. Also I think the isolators should be replaced every now and then. You have extra ones in the box when you bought your phantom. Just switch them out.
Yes, I've to pairs of new props inside the box and 4 new rubber...but I was thinking my p2v+ is quiet new (dec2014) and has only 15-20 flight done...it is not strange that rubber isolators are already not good?

My reply regarding the isolators was to the OP, you asked within the thread, so I answered your question....assumed you were experiencing the same.

I do see the "choppy" imaging in your video, like you said it appears to be dropping frames as you yaw the bird. This could be a Vimeo conversion issue, I had dropped it out of HD quality and much of it was gone. My question, how does original video look directly from your computer?

Really you have stomped on someone else's thread, maybe you should start another since your issue appears sourced by other cause than the OP. Great video scape you had, what are those trees?
Thanks those tree are pinus pinaster, obviously the issue is in original video too...I've uploaded it on vimeo just to show you.
Mori55 said:
How is he "stomping on" someone's theead when he says he has basically the same problem ? Every thread people ask questions within the thread.
Yes I think that is boring open thousands threads for camera issues, framerate drop or jello I think can refer to same issues or related at least.

Mori55 said:

Watching both videos I see two different effects. IMHO are effected by different influences. Mori55 carry on...your suggestion for checking the props was correct to the OP. But again, StevenQX's issue appears different, at least to me. Please correct me if I wrong.

Well, that's strange but today I've made a little video flight in windy conditions with fast turning and no framerate issues at all...happiness :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20