Japan Regulations

Reaction score
Any experiences bringing your phantom to japan (airport issues, location issues)? Planning to bring mine for vacation next week and Im thinking to get some shots in nagano ski resorts and during our Fuji tour. Looking for your great help. thank you!

thank u for ur response sir,i will be there with my wife for 9 days starting march 19. Im having 2nd toughts if i will bring along my phantom,any issue upon arival in narita airport?thnx

I don't think you have anything to worry about, worst case scenario is they hold it and you have to pick it up again on your way home. I would still research it though, here is a list of contacts you can call with customs questions.
9301 Customs Counselor System (FAQ)

I would also call the airline and make sure you can take your batteries aboard the plane, you will have to have them in your carry on but they might limit you to 2 or whatever. It can also be different on your way home than on the way there so you can check so you don't end up having to leave batteries.

upload_2016-3-14_16-43-26.png

Nice, well since the radio changes from FCC to CE mode automatically depending on your location, you should be in compliance with their Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.

Then for this Ill be better packing my baby p3 as soon as possible,hope to get some decent photos and videos of japan.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

thank u for ur response sir,i will be there with my wife for 9 days starting march 19. Im having 2nd toughts if i will bring along my phantom,any issue upon arival in narita airport?thnx

So I'm just now reading this thread. I am also getting ready to go on a trip to Japan (for fun) and was thinking of taking my P4. Did you end up taking yours? If so, any issues? Any advice you could/would give me?

Reactions: kawakid

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik