Jamaica footage

Ya mon! Negril has got to be one of my favorite places on this big blue ball!
I went there for 8 years straight (Hedonism II), learned to dive there, great people, great place.
Maximum respect for your video!

Ya mon! Negril has got to be one of my favorite places on this big blue ball!
I went there for 8 years straight (Hedonism II), learned to dive there, great people, great place.
Maximum respect for your video!

Jah Mon ... Glad you enjoyed.. That was my 4th visit to the islands love the ppl love the culture. Respect

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great video! I'm flying to Negril in a few weeks from the US. Did you have an problems with customs or flying around Negril? I've never traveled with my P4 on a plane.

Great video! I'm flying to Negril in a few weeks from the US. Did you have an problems with customs or flying around Negril? I've never traveled with my P4 on a plane.

No issues what so ever. I have the goprofessional P4 backpack and it's the perfect carry on size. Wouldn't check the bird unless in a solid hard case. Also don't fly at Ricks cafe, staff wasn't happy with me !

No issues what so ever. I have the goprofessional P4 backpack and it's the perfect carry on size. Wouldn't check the bird unless in a solid hard case. Also don't fly at Ricks cafe, staff wasn't happy with me !

That sucks! I was hoping to get some footage of the folks jumping. Any recommendations on where to fly in Negril?

That sucks! I was hoping to get some footage of the folks jumping. Any recommendations on where to fly in Negril?

I thought the same thing, but I took off and within 2 minutes staff was swarming around looking for me. 7 mile beach is a great spot to fly in Negril

Wow great vid both, feel like ive been to Jamaica now :)

Thanks glad you enjoyed. If you haven't gone there yet make it a point to visit. Great country great people and can fly the bird almost everywhere !!

Haha im getting too old for that kinda travelling now ... i am range testing my P2 tho :p

I still have my P2, old faithful. I fly her for fun from time to time. I have a black mamba TX getting excellent range. What kind of range you getting ? What's the set up ?

Ive only took it a mile so far, standard controller and P2 antenna, 600mw immersion vtx with a decent home made antenna and a 5 turn helical on my goggles, itll go further but started having the H3-3D gimbal twitch so trying to fix that before i venture further. Have a P2V+ coming for app missions :)

Last edited:
Ive only took it a mile so far, standard controller and P2 antenna, 600mw immersion vtx with a decent home made antenna and a 5 turn helical on my goggles, itll go further but started having the H3-3D gimbal twitch so trying to fix that before i venture further. Have a P2V+ coming for app missions :)

Wow a mile ! That's impressive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.