I've Been Waiting

Reaction score
So frustrating, I was really looking forward to the new P3A, I love this quad, but crap.... it's really shaken my confidence in flying it and my confidence in DJI and their products.

I've been waiting for the new firmware update. I have the 1.2.8 on my bird right now. It flies but I don't really have any confidence in it. Now that the new firmware has been released I had been ready to down load and install it, but I've been reading this board and it seems the new version is more screwed up than the 1.2.8 version.

Can someone to sort this out and tell me what going on. I really need to update the firm ware but if it just gives me more Headaches I'll wait... should I wait?

but I've been reading this board and it seems the new version is more screwed up than the 1.2.8 version.
Where? I've read a hand full of posts with issues, but I've read significantly more saying the FW fixed all their problems. If your bird flies like crap now, and you have no confidence, what exactly do you have to lose by upgrading?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav