Its Official.......the P4 has made me insane

Thank you very much, Mike! :)

I agree completely!

That is an excellent video -- one of the best examples I've ever seen of exactly the kind of thing our level of UAVs are intended for. I call it an achievement.

I'm especially impressed because I am very nervous about flying over water, so I regard what you did there as an act of faith. Excellent piloting -- and that is some gorgeous ship. Well named.

I'm wondering if many of the folks who are experiencing "issues" with their P4 are having issues other than something that is specific to the P4 itself. Things like... Are they shooting at 24 frames a second? Are they using ND filters to get the shutter speed down to @ 1/50 second? Are they shooting in D-Log (settings of -3, -2, -3)? Are they using good post processing software (and skills) to process the footage? And, are they viewing HD playback on their computer (not what they've uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo)?

I'm really not trying to say anyone in particular doesn't know what they are doing. I'm just wondering if the wider-spread "issue" has to do with these things.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl