It's Official from DJI

Reaction score
c42272e727d890dfe3a55e21154bc28a.jpg

Well, after two emails they have confirmed that there is no problem with the new iOS 10, the firmware and the Go Application.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Great! But I'll leave it for now, thanks all the same, DJI.

Given I just use my iPad Air for the P3 and bit of browsing, I'll leave it just the way it is, I've found as Apple products age, with each new iOS update, they get slower and slower.

My iPad Air is for my P3P only and stays in my P3P case unless I'm charging or flying. I can't say enough negative about the Apple OS. If it weren't for the development path DJI took with the Go App early on, I wouldn't own an apple product.

It's good to see the news on this. I did not update my mini as I was concerned about the GoApp and iOS10. I had already done my phone and have learned the new quirks of iOS10. So far though, iOS 10 has been great and to date the best mobile OS I have used. I am thinking of getting a Pro next for general use and keep the MIni for flying only.

c42272e727d890dfe3a55e21154bc28a.jpg

Well, after two emails they have confirmed that there is no problem with the new iOS 10, the firmware and the Go Application.

Were you meaning to reach out to a few people that know your situation, only? If you would have at least added the firmware version/s you have had issues with, it would be easier for the rest of us to follow what is going on.
Which P3 are you working with? What happened before you tried emailing DJI?

Last edited:
The point of my original email to DJI was that I had read, in many places on the Net that pilots of P3P were having numerous issues, with the latest update, iOS, that is. I mentioned as well that I could not factor in what configurations they were using, other software on their tablets, but did they know of any known problems, if any. I hope this clarifies your question.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20