It's not Jello

Reaction score
Hello all,
So I have read on here that some of you are getting shaky video and some are shaking it off as wind or jello effect. So last night I was finally able to get through to DJI online and report the issue with them. I sent them a file that showed the video feed shaking and what looks like jello. They said it could be vibrations, but then I showed them the feed of it sitting on a table doing the same thing. The chat person quickly said that isn't supposed to be happening and sent me a shipping label info this morning and I packed it up and sent it back.........Guess I'll wait to hear from them.

First of the thing to be analyzed is the source of the vibrations. Usually it is props and motors but it cud also be coming from the gimbal motors if any one of them is picking up noise.

If the vibrations are coming from the props then why are they getting reflected on the gimbal, this is yo be analyzed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: badawgie71
First of the thing to be analyzed is the source of the vibrations. Usually it is props and motors but it cud also be coming from the gimbal motors if any one of them is picking up noise.

If the vibrations are coming from the props then why are they getting reflected on the gimbal, this is yo be analyzed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Yes I understand the vibrations, but this is why i shared with them the file of it shaking with just the P4 sitting on the bench recording.

So is it just seating there level sharking or tilted at an angled level sharking. If it is with an angle, it is very common for p4p, if it is flat level it is abnormal definitely, actually both are abnormal, just with it only happen when tilted, I have a solution, it is related to the vibration absorber rubbers inside.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

So is it just seating there level sharking or tilted at an angled level sharking. If it is with an angle, it is very common for p4p, if it is flat level it is abnormal definitely, actually both are abnormal, just with it only happen when tilted, I have a solution, it is related to the vibration absorber rubbers inside.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PhantomPilots mobile app
well I have already sent it off. Awaiting a response from DJI. Thankfully I found that the camera gimbal on the P4P has a 6 month warranty.

Did you have any filters on it at all? Messing with the balance of the camera can cause vibrations in the gimbal Motors

Sent from my Pixel using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav