"It's kind of creepy!"

I confess I have not read every reply.
The facts are if the woman makes a complaint...the police will investigate.Because there are kids in the frame..the police will doubly investigate to ensure nothing untoward is taking place. As for friends in the police..not when a complaint is made. The woman likely knows you have friends and would include a request xxxx were not to investigate.
I have always chosen to preempt trouble and get my bit in first.
If you are sure of your "facts"and safe from any "decency" infringements or breaking any flight regulations, either draft a letter and ask a lawyer to "legal" it up and issue to the police to register your position... and or send a copy of the original sent to the police - to the woman.
By making it official with the police...who will interview you...and possibly the woman. It will all boil down to your video records.
However you mention flying over and down the middle of the road.
Are you sure that's "legal" within the person and property avoidance zones?
Vinny gives very rational and logical advice. However, it sounds like you were trying to be reasonable and show her you were not being a jerk. In my opinion that's enough. Screw her. You are still innocent until proven guilty. I wouldn't go out of my way any further if I did nothing wrong.

Reactions: Youngbill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31