ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!!

Reaction score
It finally came today my first p3p!!!!!!! And an extra battery. I finally put her to rest a few minutes ago. I did all the firmware updates on the bird and the batts the controller and I'm running the iPad mini 3 wifi cell. I let the batteries carte fully and then cool for an hr. After the updates I did the imu calibration the compass calibration and a gimbal calabration. Then I had a 7 minute flight just hovering about 6 feet and a few gentle moves to check if everything is working. Got everything in before dark!! I'm so so happy with her. Just wanted to drop by and share the great news!!!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1439956145.316996.jpg

Congrats on your new Phantom. Have you found any upgrade with this latest version? e.g. HDMI port included ? Motors? Anything ?

Flying them is a blast. Look forward to seeing some of your aerial work. Grats

Congrats on getting your bird and joining our special club! We share your passion.

Give some serious thought to buying the awesome long-range antenna kit from FPVLR --- being able to fly your P3P out to 3-4 miles with rock solid Lightbridge video is quite a rush! Probably better than sex, although admittedly I'm past my prime years on that hobby. :p

https://fpvlr.com/store/product/phantom-3-advanced-antenna-kit/

Reactions: izzydrone and FPVLR
It finally came today my first p3p!!!!!!! And an extra battery. I finally put her to rest a few minutes ago. I did all the firmware updates on the bird and the batts the controller and I'm running the iPad mini 3 wifi cell. I let the batteries carte fully and then cool for an hr. After the updates I did the imu calibration the compass calibration and a gimbal calabration. Then I had a 7 minute flight just hovering about 6 feet and a few gentle moves to check if everything is working. Got everything in before dark!! I'm so so happy with her. Just wanted to drop by and share the great news!!!View attachment 27945
Congrats. Don't be like me, crashed on 2nd day. Haha

Congrats on getting your bird and joining our special club! We share your passion.

Give some serious thought to buying the awesome long-range antenna kit from FPVLR --- being able to fly your P3P out to 3-4 miles with rock solid Lightbridge video is quite a rush! Probably better than sex, although admittedly I'm past my prime years on that hobby. :p

https://fpvlr.com/store/product/phantom-3-advanced-antenna-kit/

Looks like a cool mod but I'd be too scared to open and modify that expensive controller.

Congrats on your new Phantom. Have you found any upgrade with this latest version? e.g. HDMI port included ? Motors? Anything ?

The new motors have a pointy star cut out. It looks like Mag wheels on a sports car.
The older ones have a curvy cut out..

It finally came today my first p3p!!!!!!! And an extra battery. I finally put her to rest a few minutes ago. I did all the firmware updates on the bird and the batts the controller and I'm running the iPad mini 3 wifi cell. I let the batteries carte fully and then cool for an hr. After the updates I did the imu calibration the compass calibration and a gimbal calabration. Then I had a 7 minute flight just hovering about 6 feet and a few gentle moves to check if everything is working. Got everything in before dark!! I'm so so happy with her. Just wanted to drop by and share the great news!!!View attachment 27945

Congrats homie. I'm only a few weeks in with my P3P, but these things are so much fun and addictive. Try to fly everyday I can. Have fun and enjoy!

From the pictures it looks like the old version (going by the motors)

And duddie10 congrats, get another battery!!!

Thanks everyone!!! First mods are going to be the antenna and the hdmi port. I wish they started including them on the controller. I almost couldn't sleep last night I just want to fly
So bad hahaha

GREAT NEWS! Interesting you updated to the newest firmware and no one questioned you.

Now we don't want to hear anything like this! ( ITS GONE ITS GONE ITS GONE! ) or ( IT CRASHED IT CRASHED IT CRASHED! ) ;)
RTFM RTFF (Forum)

Have Fun!

GREAT NEWS! Interesting you updated to the newest firmware and no one questioned you.

Now we don't want to hear anything like this! ( ITS GONE ITS GONE ITS GONE! ) or ( IT CRASHED IT CRASHED IT CRASHED! ) ;)
RTFM RTFF (Forum)

Have Fun!
I've been looking for any posts on the new firmware and so far I see kind mix reviews. I flew for about 7 min today on lunch and didn't have any issues yet anything I should be worried about? I'm kinda nervous now

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic