ITLite Dbs Mod

Reaction score
Hi all, I am considering purchasing the ITLite dbs mod for my P3P. I live in the UK and as I understand it, the UK version of the ITLite is less powerful than the US version. I am looking to get a little more distance and better penetration when flying past trees etc. Is there anyone in the UK on this forum who has bought this mod who can inform me of what benefits they have found using it and the benefits from the stock P3P. Thanks in advance.

Actually the itelite antennae does nothing more thank focus your existing signal. The differences come into play whereby the USA uses FCC mode where UK uses CE mode. CE is lower powered as a result of regulations in your part of the world.

I got good range with the ITELITE antenna on my P3 P here in the UK where we have to be EC compliant (Transmit at 16 DBw as againts 20DBw in the rest of the world) . I got 2.6 miles out and back and 34% battery on landing.. I think it would go further and I was stopped by some interference because it eventually dropped out instantly.
Here is how it went

Reactions: Bailey5
I got good range with the ITELITE antenna on my P3 P here in the UK where we have to be EC compliant (Transmit at 16 DBw as againts 20DBw in the rest of the world) . I got 2.6 miles out and back and 34% battery on landing.. I think it would go further and I was stopped by some interference because it eventually dropped out instantly.
Here is how it went

Top man Big A, I couldn't help but notice that your bird has a fake battery installed while on your table at the beginning and end of your video, the LED lights give it away, any issues with your firmware by using it........if you in fact used it to fly in the video?

@FredzMaxxUAV, from Maxx UAV Europe, can help you with your purchase. Check out http://www.maxxuav.eu

Stock atennas are about 5dbi while the ItElite DBS02 antenna is 9dbi. It's the controller itself that limits the output power in Europe. All ItElite DBS02 antennas are the same.

Reactions: JayS_CT
Top man Big A, I couldn't help but notice that your bird has a fake battery installed while on your table at the beginning and end of your video, the LED lights give it away, any issues with your firmware by using it........if you in fact used it to fly in the video?
I find them OK and used that one on the flight depicted. Usually get 20 min. flights. Just don't have them installed when doing a software update, because DJI will poke some message in them and it will not work after that. That is illegal in this country, under fair competion rules. I don't care about guarrantee issues, the DJI one is not worth the paper it is written on , for this country anyway. They don't discharge slowly over time so they will be 100% on start up. I don't like keeping any LiPo battery at full charge for long periods due to fire risk. (Dreamliner aircraft / smart phones explodeing) So I leave them run down after use, until I next require them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj