ITELITE RANGE BOOSTER For P3S Installed, Maybe

Reaction score
As the subject says, I got my DBS mod installed but a bit worried about the finished product. Sometime during the removal of the center wire (see picture below) or the silicone around the connection I appeared to have damaged the connection on the remote itself. When I tried to install the new wire for the DBS it would not clip on as the contact was no longer circular. I did manage to shape it somewhat, push the wire on and apply hot glue. It appears to be holding.

I fired up the remote/drone/mobile and all appears ok (wifi signal, video) but I cant really test it outside until the weather warms up a bit. My questions are:

1) If it turns out the glue wont hold could I try to solder the wire to the connection on the remote??
2) I know the center wire is 2.4ghz wifi but what is this used for? (i.e. video feed)

Any advise would be appreciated

remote.jpg

As the subject says, I got my DBS mod installed but a bit worried about the finished product. Sometime during the removal of the center wire (see picture below) or the silicone around the connection I appeared to have damaged the connection on the remote itself. When I tried to install the new wire for the DBS it would not clip on as the contact was no longer circular. I did manage to shape it somewhat, push the wire on and apply hot glue. It appears to be holding.

I fired up the remote/drone/mobile and all appears ok (wifi signal, video) but I cant really test it outside until the weather warms up a bit. My questions are:

1) If it turns out the glue wont hold could I try to solder the wire to the connection on the remote??
2) I know the center wire is 2.4ghz wifi but what is this used for? (i.e. video feed)

Any advise would be appreciated

View attachment 75776

1) I wouldn't do that. There's a good chance the solder will end up touching the center terminal too.

2)It's for the video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj