ITELITE for chroma blade will it work on p3a remote

Reaction score
Yeah i had a chroma blade until it flew away. I had a ITELITE antenna and booster for the video feed. Can i hook that antenna up to my p3a remote?

Yeah i had a chroma blade until it flew away. I had a ITELITE antenna and booster for the video feed. Can i hook that antenna up to my p3a remote?
I would contact them directly but I would guess no. They have different systems of transmission. The P3A uses LightBridge where the Chroma has the more common wifi.

I feel it can be used on P3 as its job is to transfer signals and it can handle 2.4GHz digital signals. It has no protocol of its own. Anyway contact the supplier.

I feel it can be used on P3 as its job is to transfer signals and it can handle 2.4GHz digital signals. It has no protocol of its own. Anyway contact the supplier.
Very possible. I do know the P2V+/P3S is a different part number and looks different than the P3A/P version. Could be the same in a different package?

As you can see, they make seven different versions. I assume there are some differences other than color but I can't say for sure.

Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 10.07.02 PM✨.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1