ITElite DBS Mod Not easy!!

Also recommend upgrading the outside cable to a thicker rg402 coaxial cables . You can find them on eBay for just a few bucks.

How are you hooking those cables up? I ordered some and I think they are the wrong ones. Do you have a link? Yours are not going directly into the antenna?

I finally got to test the new DBS Ielite mod to my remote!! I am very happy with it and flew 3200 metre with heavy interference yesterday! Thick woods, large hills, power lines etc and still I think I could of went alot farther only for lack of balls. Landed with 33 percent battery after flying a total of 7893 metres but a total of 3200 from my homepoint
https://youtu.be/Qcyt_q_f88U
just had to hear it again.
Delightful

It does my heart good to see you get as bad weather as us lol.
Having said that we have had stunning sunshine for the last week - and how many flights have I had? NONE!!! Had really bad flu and had to work gggrrrrr.
Treated myself today - ordered a DBS mod!!!

It does my heart good to see you get as bad weather as us lol.
Having said that we have had stunning sunshine for the last week - and how many flights have I had? NONE!!! Had really bad flu and had to work gggrrrrr.
Treated myself today - ordered a DBS mod!!!
We also had a wonderful warm sunny week with 30-70 kms an hour winds constantly all week!! Winds have now slacked off only to now have rain lol

Our wind speeds were really low as well was so annoying not being able to fly.
Might get a chance Saturday then it will be rain and wind.
I am on my 19th battery cycle now!

The ribbon cable is easy to remove and reinstall if you take the card out first. And looking the latex is a no brainer! Cumbersome, loss of feeling, and sticky for no reason.
Cumbersome, loss of feeling and sticky??? These are gloves I use at work designed for the searching of people for weapons etc.... Also they are not latex!

I finally got to test the new DBS Ielite mod to my remote!! I am very happy with it and flew 3200 metre with heavy interference yesterday! Thick woods, large hills, power lines etc and still I think I could of went alot farther only for lack of balls. Landed with 33 percent battery after flying a total of 7893 metres but a total of 3200 from my homepoint
https://youtu.be/Qcyt_q_f88U
Bump

Awesome result Tony :cool: ... great to see results out there in the thick of things... I don't get to fly around heavily congested areas like this at all so watching you guys push the limits with interference and obstacles etc is pretty **** cool bro :cool:

2 tons of fun out there and FLY SAFE!!
Thx for the comments I am really happy and now looking at this video it seems so easy and was such a big deal for me a short time ago before the MOD. Now if I fly and do not get at least this range I am thinking there must be a problem lol. Great job on this attenna well well worth the money!

Go figure. I just did my i1 remote. I was planing on doing my P3A remote, but when I get my slave remote for the i1, I am just going to bind that to the P3A and go dual purpose. I WANTED the SMA in the antenna holes. It took some extra time and a small dremel, but got it done.

Are you still running this setup? I should be receiving a DBS Mods antenna for my P3P this week...along with the RP-SMA lock plug set from dynamic3dsolutions and was wondering if you had any problems with the cables coming out of the antenna holes going to the DBS antenna. Did you replace the cables that came from DBS to shorter ones?

you will have to drill two holes in the tx for the antenna cables conectors to attach to the cables conected inside the tx.

watch the video and go slow and do not rip ant ribbon cables inside the tx.

Thanks Dirby, but according to this video:
I don't have to drill anything. Those are the antenna plugs I purchased for my install.

Reactions: clivek_77

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj