ITElite DBS Mod Not easy!!

yes I am sending mine to them as well and they told me they will put in the HDMI module I purchased from amazon in for free as part of the install.. sweet. I will ship mine out this week..does it come with the DJI sticker?

yes I am sending mine to them as well and they told me they will put in the HDMI module I purchased from amazon in for free as part of the install.. sweet. I will ship mine out this week..does it come with the DJI sticker?
That's awesome !! Chuck Dbs is great to work with . I found the sticker on ebay.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Here is mine.

I decided to go for Silver sticker so it matches the P3's Silver.

Attachments

• 1442240461587.jpg
    1442240461587.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 356
putting theese stickers on the antenna will they have any interference with the antenna?

actually what size is the plate the sticker goes on? the outside dimensions?

putting theese stickers on the antenna will they have any interference with the antenna?
I would be concerned with metalic looking stickers too. Would want to make sure there is nothing bad in that reflective material.

I damaged the white bar that the ribbon cable slides through while unlocking the ribbon cable. This was a monumental mistake, while using 2 mini screw drivers to unlock the ribbon cable, one slipped and broke the white bar. I sent a picture to DBS and all they said was "Wow, big mistake". I was lucky to find another brand new RC on Ebay for $200. I think I'll send this one in for the $100 install.

Are you talking about the board on the back where the USB lead plugs into? If that is the case you can buy that board separately..

They are rg402 sma male to rp sma male right angle . If you do a search on eBay you'll find several places to get them. I prefer the 6 inch cables but the 4 inch works too.
Are you talking about the board on the back where the USB lead plugs into? If that is the case you can buy that board separately..
No, i talking about where the ribbon cable plugs into the controller, the ribbon cable connector slides into a white strip in front of the lock down bar inside the controller.

No, i talking about where the ribbon cable plugs into the controller, the ribbon cable connector slides into a white strip in front of the lock down bar inside the controller.
Sorry about that I misunderstood your question. Can you post a pic of the part in question. Hopefully one of the more experienced modifiers will help out.

Are any of you guys still able to put your RC with this mod into any of the cases designed for the P3?
Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj